Sage North America has announced that in lieu of two large North American Sage Summit conferences for 2018 they will instead host 10 (6 in United States / 4 in Canada) regional gatherings which they have rebranded as Sage Sessions.
From the site:
The Sage Sessions is a single-day event designed for Sage customers driving our economy. This is a must-attend event that delivers a learning, training and networking experience that will inspire you to drive your business forward. Focused on the Sage product portfolio and roadmaps, Sage Sessions provide Sage customers, partners, and accountants with actionable tools and insightful knowledge.
Pricing for each session is $29 in advance and $49 if paid within 1 week of the event.
- Los Angeles, CA – February 13, 2018 – register
- Chicago, IL – April 2018
- Toronto, ON – May 2018
- Dallas, TX – May 2018
- Atlanta, GA – June 2018
- Montreal, QC – June 2018
- Edmonton, AB – July 2018
- New York, NY – July 2018
- Seattle, WA – August 2018
- Vancouver, BC – September 2018
Note: Only the exact date and location for the first stop is available. Additional locations will be released and added as they are available.
The Agenda for Sage Sessions 2018 Los Angeles:
- 7:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Welcome and Keynote
- 10:30 AM – Coffee Break
- 11:45 AM – Breakout sessions & product demos
- 12:30 PM – Lunch & mingle
- 1:45 PM – Breakout sessions & product demos
- 2:45 PM – Breakout sessions & product demos
- 3:45 PM – Breakout sessions & product demos
- 4:30 PM – Wrap up & feedback
Sage has not yet provided any detail on the exact products which will be featured.
It’s a safe bet that discussions will at least include the Sage Business Cloud which includes Sage One, Sage Live, Sage Intacct, Sage X3 and Sage People.
We are awaiting information on sponsors/exhibitors who may be at each of the Sage Session stops. As soon as we have that information we’ll update our post.