Oracle and Netsuite have just announced a 16-city tour dubbed the “Next Ready” Business Tour.
Each stop on the 16-city tour is more of a cocktail hour which starts around 5 pm. Revenue Recognition and Understanding the Transition to ASC 606 is on most agendas though some of the stops appear to have more of a customer panel and Q&A format (review the list of scheduled events on Netsuite’s site – Oracle Netsuite – Next Ready Business Tour)
Beginning this month and criss crossing the country at select cities, the tour will feature industry thought leaders, customers, partners, NetSuite executives and sports legends from the NBA, NFL and MLB at multiple one-day events. The event series are designed to prepare businesses for whatever comes next, whether it’s a new business model, a new market, new technology or new regulation with NetSuite’s decades of experience across a wide range of industries, real-world examples of businesses thriving amidst change and some of the leading analysts and consultants in their field.
Celebrities scheduled to appear at various stops on the tour (not every stop has a celebrity and those listed below appear only at a single event):
- Bill Walton, NBA Hall of Famer
- Julius Erving, NBA Hall of Famer
- Chris Paul, NBA Houston Rockets
- Dominique Wilkins, NBA Hall of Famer
- Constantino “Tino” Martinez, 4x World Series, 2x All Star Baseball Player
- Jason Taylor, Pro Football Hall of Famer
The 16 North American city tour will provide businesses an opportunity to learn about:
- Scaling Your Business, enabling growth and innovation amidst an environment of constant change.
- Preparing for ASC 606, adjusting to the biggest accounting change in over a decade that is bringing changes to how companies sell, manage and account for revenue.
Joining a wide array of companies that have transformed and grown their business on NetSuite will be a select group of ‘Next-Ready’ speakers and industry thought leaders including:
- Dirk Beveridge, Founder of UnleashWD and a leading voice in the wholesale distribution industry.
- Christopher Lochhead, Host of the hit podcast Legends & Losers, and Co-Author of “Play Bigger,” a book that examines how “category kings” dominate their industry.
- Jeanne Urich, Managing Director, Service Performance Insight, LLC, a global research and training organization dedicated to services organizations.
More info is available via the Netsuite press release – NetSuite Prepares Businesses for What’s Next with ‘Next Ready’ Business Tour