Twelve things you might not be charging (a premium) for:
- After-hours data maintenance rebuilds (sorts, keys)
- Industry specific knowledge
- After-hours upgrades
- Automatic patch application (after hours)
- Creating a “safety” backup
- Unattended connections
- Second opinion surveys done through 90 Minds on solutions your customer may be thinking of buying.
- Speed of response – this may be the most desired of all things we can offer a customer yet are we truly staggering the responses so that only those on the highest level of support are receiving the fastest response?
- Minimum fee for consulting projects, upgrades
- Automatic annual upgrade built into your support plan
- Fire the “oh this customer is so small I don’t charge them my full rate”
- Match publisher price increases – why are we holding our prices when the publishers regularly raise theirs?
Sage Summit UK wraps up – day one featured partners/accountants and an announcement of yet another partner program to be launched somewhere around October 2017. According to a podcast uploaded for Sage partners the new program will have the most changes around new business with existing customer rules largely unaffected.
Xero – An SMB Cloud Accounting Solution Based In NZ Reports 1 Million Subscriber Milestone – SMB Jumpstreet. They report earnings May 11, 2017.
IT Alliance – Florida April 23-25, 2017 St Petersburg FL
Netsuite Suiteworld – Vegas – April 24-27, 2017
WE’RE DROPPIN’ THE MIC ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26 AT THE LEGENDARY HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO WITH PERFORMANCES BY SUPERGROUP, ROYAL MACHINES AND SURPRISE GUESTS, FOO FIGHTERS GUITARIST CHRIS SHIFLETT, AND SEVERAL DJ’S.